You’ve finally got your hair cut and now you’re here with a new problem of updos for short hair as your friend’s wedding is on the way. Majority of the tutorials of beautiful updos belong to long hair and now you’re regretting your haircut. But you should not regret it as this is not a problem anymore. I’m here with different super easy updos for short hair wedding that you can do yourself easily for any wedding with just a little effort and a lot of hairpins.
- A messy updo with front braid:
This is one of the best updos for short hair wedding will get you a super lovely look and I’m pretty sure you’re going to love it if you have a short bob. Let’s have a look at how to make this updo for you, step by step:
- Start with taking front section of your hair.
- Make a braid from your side parting to the other side.
- Pin it up using hair pins.
- Now use a straightener to make large and loose curls of all the hair except the braid.
- Use a hairspray and set them all.
And you’re ready to go!
- Twist and rolls:
It is the coolest updo and I prefer it for women with slightly long hair than a short bob. Here are the steps about how to make it and look cool:
- Take your hair away from the face and twist them backward from both sides.
- Use hair pins to set twists from both sides on a place.
- Let the left hair hang free.
- Use a straightener and straight the left hair.
- Use a hairspray to tousle and set them on the place.
This is among all best updos for short hair wedding which looks gorgeous and beautiful over any wedding dress.
- The topsy tail:
This updo requires just some bobby pins and hair elastic. Here is how to make this gorgeous updo for the wedding:
- Gather the section of your on top of your head and make a ponytail.
- Secure it with the mini hair elastic.
- Now grab 2 inches of your hair from both the sides of the back of your head and tie them up together.
- Secure them with hair elastic as well.
- Similarly, create another ponytail below the second one and fourth ponytail below the third one and secure them with the hair elastic.
- Grab the first ponytail and remove the end from other ponytails.
- Now create a small space and push the ponytail up and through space, creating a topsy tail.
- Do it with all other three ponytails as well.
- A crown updo
Another one among super easy updos for short hair wedding is crown updo. It looks beautiful and sophisticated and takes just a little time. Here are the steps:
- Take a tail comb and make a front section of hair all the way around your head.
- Clip back the rest of your hair and start making a French braid of the front section.
- Continue making the French braid and keep on adding more hair while making it.
- Once this braid reaches close to your ear stop making the French braid and continue with the three-strand traditional braid and use an elastic band to secure it.
- Make the braid a little thicker by gently tugging it apart.
- Now lift the braid over your head and against the braided section until it reaches the end of opposite ear.
- Pin it up and open up the rest of your hair that you tied with a clip.
- Tousle them forward and use hairspray to set them up.
If your hair is straight you may want to make loose curls or keep them straight. Up to you!