You have got medium length hair which is the best to get the versatile look that falls between short and long hair. I prefer medium hair as well and a wide variety of hairstyles can be made if you’ve got medium length hair. I’m going to discuss some super quick and easy natural hairstyles for medium length hair for you. Whether you are going to a party or you woke up late and have to rush for work, these hairstyles are going to work for you.
Top Four (04) Cute Natural Hairstyles For Medium Length Hair FC – Quick & Easy
Side low bun:
A very classical and stylish hairstyle for casual as well as formal look. This will look elegant over any women with medium length hair. All you need is a brush, comb, hair elastic, bobby pins, hairspray, and a rat tail comb. Let’s have a look at one of the classical natural hairstyle step by step.
- Make a deep side partition using your comb.
- Now separate the crown part of your hair.
- Secure it using a pin and brush the other part of your hair (the lower section).
- Now hold your lower section, take it to the back of your hair and make a bun.
- Release the crown section and brush it well.
- Now take this section towards the bun and wrap it over the bun made of the lower section.
- Secure the bun using as many bobby pins as required.
- Use hairspray to set the bun on a place.
This is one of the gorgeous looking natural hairstyles for medium length hair. It looks super cool and interesting point it is super quick and easiest to make. Best for the casual looks gives you a beautiful look and anyone with medium length hair can make it on their own using some hairspray, brush or comb and ponytail.
- Brush all of your hair using a hairbrush to remove tangles from your hair, if any.
- Take all your hair to the back of your head.
- Brush your hair into a ponytail.
- Secure it using a hair elastic or ponytail.
- Now make two sections of your ponytail.
- Twist one of the sections and wrap around the other section.
- Use some hairspray to set your hair.
Single twist hairstyle:
Looking for quick and natural hairstyles for medium length hair for the party? Try this out. This will give you an elegant look and can be made in minutes. You just need to have a brush, some bobby pins, straightener and a hairspray.
- Brush your hair and straight all of them.
- Now take a section from the right side of your hair, pull it to the right and pin it up.
- Similarly, take a section from the left and pin it up using bobby pins on the right.
- Use some hairspray and you’re done.
Messy top bun:
You are a working lady and have got medium hair that disturbs you during work but you’re too lazy to make a nice hairstyle to look good at work with no interruption of your hair. Then this hairstyle is for you. It is one of the quick and pretty simple as well as natural hairstyles for medium length hair. All you require are some bobby pins, a brush, hair elastic and some hairspray. Have a look:
- Brush all of your hair and take them to the back of your head.
- Do some backcombing to increase the volume of your hair.
- Loop the hair and create a half loop.
- Tie it up using the hair elastic.
- Now spread the bun out and use bobby pins to secure it.
- Use as many bobby pins as required.
- Pull out some strands of your hair to give a more casual look.
- Finish it up by using hairspray and you’re ready to go!