Hello gorgeous! If you are looking for a detailed guide for real hair extensions clip in you are in the right place. Much good hair extension is available at cheap prices but the way to use them is a hard task and it can be harder if you are going to do it all yourself. But I hope after reading out this guide it will become quite easier for you to turn your hair into long voluminous locks within a few minutes. So let’s get started!
How To Choose Best Cheap Long Real Hair Extensions Clip In Full Head
The first step for real hair extension clip in is to choose the right and best extension for yourself as there is a variety of hair extensions available. These extensions come in two forms. One is synthetic that is man-made keratin extension and the other one is human hair. Human hair extensions further have varieties among them ranging from straight to curly and different color ranges as well.
While choosing the one for you look at your hair texture and try to get the extension which is quite similar to that texture as well as the color of your hair. Give the money to the shopkeeper and you’re done with the first step.
Tools You Need For Best Cheap Long Hair Extensions Full Head
In order to use real hair extensions clip in you require certain tools for yourself. They are:
- Your set of extensions
- Paddle brush
- A comb
How To Put In Best Cheap Long Real Hair Extensions Clip In Full Head
Now you’re done choosing your hair extension, the next step is to attach it to your hair. I’m listing down that how to attach the real hair extensions clip into your hair at home.
- Start with brushing your hair and use your paddle brush to get rid of tangles, if any.
- Now take a comb and separate a thin section of your hair at the nape of your neck.
- Clip the rest of your hair using a hair clip.
- Now take your extension and brush it first using the paddle brush. Measure the weft against your head to ensure that the size fits perfectly to your sectioned hair.
- After measuring, find out the center of your head and clip the extension in the middle of your head into the roots.
- After clipping it in the middle, clip it on the right side as well as the left side of your hair roots.
- The first weft is now been attached. You have to follow the same procedure to attach all the wefts into your hair.
- Remember to attach the larger weft first and then continue to attach all other wefts to your hair.
- When you are done attaching all the wefts to your hair, gently remove the hairpin attached to your section of hair and open up all of your hair.
- Now brush your hair softly using the paddle brush along with the clip in extensions. Enjoy!
How To Wash Best Cheap Long Extensions Full Head
If you need to wash your clip in the extension you need to remember that you can apply shampoo and conditioner only if your extension is made up of the human hair. In order to wash them remove them from your head first and brush them to remove all the tangles. Once removed, wet the extension in lukewarm water. Continue to comb them so they may not get tangled. Use a sulfate free shampoo and then rinse them with lukewarm water. Apply lightweight conditioner starting from the top towards the bottom. Wrap them in the towel and gently squeeze out the water. Dry them out.