Our hair goes through a lot on daily basis. Most of us are worried about due to our hair problems and their damage. This may be due to something as a part of your day affecting your hair or because you are not taking enough care of your hair. You may have gone through certain hair treatments and all in vain. But that is not the end. I am listing down some amazing diy hair mask for damaged hair that is quite quick and easy.
Coconut hair mask:
The first DIY hair mask for damaged hair I’m going to list down is made by coconut oil. You might be aware that this oil is quite healthy and beneficial for your hair. Here we are using this oil to make a hair mask that you can apply on your hair to prevent further damage.
Here is how to make it:
- Place two tablespoons of coconut oil in a bowl.
- Put that bowl in the microwave on low.
- Get it out of the microwave when it began to liquefy.
- If your hair is light colored, stir it in 1.5 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- But if your hair is dark, use few drops of rosemary essential oil in it.
- Now massage the mixture into your hair and cover them up with a towel.
- Keep them covered for 15-20 minutes and wash them as you do.
You may add a vitamin E capsule for even more results.
Avocado hair mask:
The next DIY mask for damaged hair is the avocado hair mask. Avocado is really good for your hair and helps them repair the damage. When you are having dry or brittle hair, avocado is there for your body with all the essential components like fats and oil. In order to make the mask, you need some avocado, coconut oil, and some honey.
Following are the steps to make your mask:
- Take all the three ingredients (avocado, honey and coconut oil) and mix them in a bowl.
- Use a blender to mix them up properly.
- Now apply to damp hair from top to bottom.
- Tie up your hair with a towel.
- Keep them covered with the towel for 30-40 minutes.
- Now rinse it with your regular shampoo.
- Use the conditioner and let your hair dry.
Honey and hot oil mask:
Honey is filled with scalp and hair strengthening vitamins that help your hair grow and repair if damaged. You can make your DIY mask for damaged hair using honey with hot oil and apply it on your hair. You will get rid of the damage within some time. All you need is some honey and olive oil.
Here is how to make it, step by step.
- Take two tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of honey in a bowl.
- Mix them well together and head it up in microwave on high.
- Stir it after 10 seconds until it gets warm.
- Once it gets warm take it out of the microwave.
- Cover your head with a towel.
- Let it stay for 25-30 minutes.
You may use grapeseed oil if olive oil is not available.
Egg and lemon mask:
Two of the all-time available products can make an amazing DIY hair mask for damaged hair that you can make super quick and easily at your home. You can make it right now if your hair is damaged and you need them to improve. All you need is an egg and some lemon juice.
Let’s learn to make it step by step.
- Crack the egg and use only the white part of the egg.
- Squeeze one half of the lemon.
- Now mix the egg white and the lemon in a bowl.
- Apply it to your hair from top to bottom.
- Let it stay for 30-40 minutes.
- Rinse it and wash your hair with regular shampoo and condition it.