Everyone has to deal with a dry and itchy scalp in his life. It makes your frustrated and uncomfortable as well by putting you into some embarrassing situations. The problem starts irritating you when the winter season is just right here. But don’t worry we have a variety of different shampoos out of which you can choose the best shampoo for itchy scalp.
- 1 Causes Of Dry And Itchy Scalp:
- 2 Top Six (06) Best Shampoo For Itchy Scalp And Hair Loss Without Dandruff
- 2.1 1. Top-Rated – Sachajuan Scalp Shampoo:
- 2.2 2. A Rising Star – Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal Plus Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Shampoo:
- 2.3 3. Salon Quality: dpHue Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub Treatment:
- 2.4 4. For Coloring – Hair Treatment: Keranique Scalp Revitalizing Shampoo & Conditioner:
- 2.5 5. A Bestseller – DHS Zinc Shampoo:
- 2.6 6. Phyto Phytheol Dry Hair Anti-Dandruff Moisturizing Shampoo:
Causes Of Dry And Itchy Scalp:
There are a lot of reasons which cause the scalp to dry. It includes fungal infections, color treatments and exposure to some of the elements. But there are also our daily routine factors which make our hair scalp drier and itchier. Do you know that if you wash your hairs more and more, your hair scalp gets drier and itchier?
Top Six (06) Best Shampoo For Itchy Scalp And Hair Loss Without Dandruff
1. Top-Rated – Sachajuan Scalp Shampoo:
This sachajuan scalp shampoo is rich with fresh and active ingredients including salicylic acid and wheat protein. It helps to loosen the dry skin and make cleaning easier as well as straighten hair follicles to avoid hair loss and bald spots. This shampoo also promotes hair growth as it contains keratin which is good for hairs.
2. A Rising Star – Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal Plus Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Shampoo:
It is clear by its name that it revitalizes your scalp along with the exploiting elements of Binchotan charcoal to cleanse and detoxify. On the other hand, while coconut oil works to prevent dryness. This shampoo consists of some peppermint, spearmint with tea tree oil complex which a cooling effect to the hair scalp. It makes hair smoother.
3. Salon Quality: dpHue Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub Treatment:
This shampoo contains apple cider vinegar which gives many health benefits. You have to gently massage your hairs with this shampoo and leave it off for two to three minutes. It will remove dandruff and dryness of your hair scalp. It is rich in avocado oil as well as aloe vera that smoothe and moisturize hair color and weaves. It is the best shampoo for itchy scalp.
4. For Coloring – Hair Treatment: Keranique Scalp Revitalizing Shampoo & Conditioner:
According to hair experts, there are certain ingredients included in the keranique scalp shampoo which helps to prevent dryness. It is full of sulfates, phthalates, and parabens. You can use this shampoo twice a week to cleanse and moisturize your hairs and reduce itchiness. Keratin is the most beneficial for hairs that helps strengthen and protect hair.
5. A Bestseller – DHS Zinc Shampoo:
Seborrheic dermatitis causes your hair to dry and make scalp itchy. You can easily overcome these symptoms with this Zinc shampoo. It contains two percent of zinc pyrithione that helps to nourish and soothe your hair locks as well as scalp.
6. Phyto Phytheol Dry Hair Anti-Dandruff Moisturizing Shampoo:
If you have a dandruff issue which keeps your hair scalp you itching’, it is the best shampoo for itchy scalp. It features tea tree, panthenol, and peppermint oils with aloe vera. You can use this shampoo once a week.